Sigma DS3 Card Printer
Pricing starting from $3131.00 + GST (does not include consumables or freight)
Sigma is the next generation Instant ID Solution that is different than anything seen before in the ID solutions industry.
We are delivering a solution that is easy to use, from taking the printer out of the box to installation to issuing identities to managing your system.
Normally when something is easy to use you have to sacrifice security – not with Sigma. Sigma is a trusted IoT device that helps to ensure that you and your data are safe from intruders.
PLUS Sigma was designed to address the needs you have today as well as the needs you will have in the future due to the industry-leading modular design as well as the ability to deliver a physical ID and mobile flashpass instantly.
• Simple: From unboxing to issuing ID cards and mobile flashpasses to managing your printer, Sigma printers are the most user-friendly ID card issuance solution in the world
• Secure: The industry-leading issuance security architecture will help protect your cards and your data during each step of the issuance process
• Smart: Forward-thinking technology and scalability allow you to expand your ID card program as your needs evolve
The world’s most user-friendly ID card printer.
• Optional locks
• Secure boot protects system from malware or virus on boot-up
• Trusted Platform Module (TPM) manages the printer’s own TLS/SSL certificates and keys
• Connection and data sent between software and printer is encrypted
• Customer data is encrypted and is not stored in the printer after printing is complete
• Luster printing and other security features added to cards protect from tampering and counterfeiting
• Expand your ID program as your needs change by adding multi-hopper, smart card capabilities, color tactile printing, and more
The Sigma DS3 has 2 models where single or dual-sided printing is the option. It has a 125 card input hopper with a print speed of 250 cards per hour for single sided or 180 cards per hour for double sided printing (printed with YMCKT ribbon).
It uses a dye sublimation print method to produce vibrant, full colour cards. With USB or Ethernet connectivity and 36 month warranty, it is the perfect investment to create a secure ID card issuance system with additional modules available for enhanced security.
Built for the Cloud
Sigma printers work with our new cloud issuance software. Thanks to pre-built certificates in the printer, there’s no need for an extra console to connect. Plug in the printer, sign-up for the software, create an ID, and print. It’s that easy.
Will require YMCKT ribbon kit, PVC cards and card issuance software - also provided by Mobile ID Cards - contact us for a quotation.